Well, Clearly, I haven't been very good at this blog thing.
I don't think that anyone has missed it, so that's good! LOL
Please note, that I'm not looking for any sympathy from that comment. I just really think I don't have much to say/worth saying that is "good reading material."
I just wanted to give a quick update on our Baby-Wood.
I had an ultrasound last Monday (April 4) to check to make sure he is growing, well. I have lost about 18lbs and have only gained back about 5 of those pounds. Now, I'm just maintaining weight.
I'm not dieting or anything... haven't changed eating habits, in fact, I feel like I ate like a PIG, last week while in Michigan.
So, because I'm not gaining like the normal/typical pregnant woman, they were concerned that our baby wouldn't be growing like he should.
HA!
He's measuring 3 weeks, ahead of schedule. He's up to about ~5lbs this week.
So, on that note, they told me yesterday at my OB appointment that they would like to check me at 38 weeks and probably induce labor so he doesn't get too big for me to birth. (((YIKES!!!)))
Noah's 6'5'' so, I guess that explains a lot of that. LOL!
So, that's 6 weeks away!!!!
I'm praying thru a lot of that. I really didn't want to be induced, so I'm praying that God has a plan for him to come on his own at the beginning of week 38. But, I know my God is in control and I have great doctors. I know that all have the best for me, in mind.
Apparently, big babies run into the problem of emergency C-sections so, If i have to have a long labor due to induction, then... that's what it is.
Next Blog: Baby Shower in Michigan with Pictures :o)

I'm praying right now that God will direct you and Noah on what you should do with the induction decision. I decided against it and delivered a 10 pound 8 ounce baby boy without complications. Not that you would want a baby that big, I'm just saying that it can be done! ;)
ReplyDeleteWow Jen! 6 weeks and you'll be a mommy! So excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteYen, Thank you and do I know you?
ReplyDeleteShelby, I know!!! Maybe 7 weeks... depending on if my body is making signs of labor in 6 weeks... either way, CRAZY! MISS YOU!!!
Aww, I missed you!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for the coming BABY! You'll do just fine, even with an induction. I was adamant about not having one, and then ended up on Pitocin because it was taking so long anyway when I started labor naturally. It all tends to work out in the end :)